Rockland Yacht Club Records
Scope and Contents Note
A record book of a yacht racing club in Rockland, Maine. The records include minutes of the meetings from the club's inception in Sept. 1885 to June 3, 1887. Included also are records of the election of officers and the planning of yacht races.
- Creation: September 7, 1885-June 3, 1887
- Rockland Yacht Club (Me.) (Organization)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
The Rockland Yacht Club was organized Sept. 7, 1885 in the town of Rockland, Maine. The officers of the club in 1886 were S.T. Mugridge, commodore; M.A. Rice, vice commodore; and Jon P. Cilley, Jr., secretary.
1 folder (1 item ; 20 cm)
Language of Materials
A record book of a yacht racing club in Rockland, Maine.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased from Stacy Waldman, House of Mirth, Northampton, Massachusetts in May 2002.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the Rockland Yacht Club Records
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note