Nathan A. Farwell Financial Papers
Scope and Contents Note
Financial papers of a resident of Waldoboro, Maine. Included are invoices, receipts, and a checkbook for 1928. Most of the invoices are for the year 1931 for food, clothing, automobile repair, telephone and electric service, lumber, plumbing, and hardware.
- Creation: 1928-1935
- Creation: 1931 (bulk)
- Farwell, Nathan A., 1891-1969 (Person)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Nathan A. Farwell was a resident of Waldoboro, Maine in the 1930's.
1 folder (98 items)
Language of Materials
Financial papers of a resident of Waldoboro, Maine.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased from Bob Bowering, East Wilton, Maine in March 2001.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the Nathan A. Farwell Financial Papers
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note