Account Book (1882-1884)
Scope and Contents Note
An account book of an unidentified lumber company possibly in the Portland, Maine area. Includes sales of custom-cut lumber and wood moldings to various retail dealers in Maine, some of them in Portland.
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 folder (1 item ; 17 cm)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased from Roger Brown and Tara Colbert, Red House Antiques, Cornish, Maine in March 2001.
- Guide to the Account Book (1882-1884)
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note