Account Book (1882-1884)
Scope and Contents Note
An account book of an unidentified lumber company possibly in the Portland, Maine area. Includes sales of custom-cut lumber and wood moldings to various retail dealers in Maine, some of them in Portland.
- Creation: 1882-1884
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 folder (1 item ; 17 cm)
Language of Materials
An account book of an unidentified lumber company possibly in the Portland, Maine area.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased from Roger Brown and Tara Colbert, Red House Antiques, Cornish, Maine in March 2001.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the Account Book (1882-1884)
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note