Scope and Contents Note
A daybook of a man in Lovell, Maine, from 1839 to 1845. The daybook may have belonged to John Wood, Jr., owner of mills in Lovell and a wealthy land and lumber merchant. Included are references to land distribution, a school fund, and various financial transactions.
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 folder (1 item ; 15 cm)
Language of Materials
A daybook of a man in Lovell, Maine, from 1839 to 1845.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the Daybook (1839-1845)
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note