Charles F. Billings Budget Records
Scope and Content Note
The collection includes 15 notebooks containing the personal budget of Charles F. Billings from the age of 13 to the age of 63. Records for 1905 to 1908 are missing.
- Billings, Charles F. (Person)
Language of Materials
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Charles F. Billings was 13 years old in 1901 when he began keeping records of his daily receipts and expenses. He lived in Connecticut in 1901, and in 1911 he worked for the Kirby Mfg. Co. He married in 1915, had 2 children and around 1920 moved his family to New Jersey. His wife died in 1938.
2 Folders (15 Items)
- Guide to the Charles F. Billings Budget Records
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note