Beebee, Ludlow & Co. Collection
Scope and Content Note
A small collection of records of a bullion and exchange dealer. The collection includes letters, receipts, and accounts of Beebee, Ludlow & Co. of New York, Beebee & Co. of New York, and Ludlow, Beebee & Co. of Philadelphia. The period covered is 1846 to 1881.
Language of Materials
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Beebee, Ludlow & Co. was at one time the largest bullion and exchange dealer in the U.S. The company had an office in New York on Wall Street. In 1851 Beebee & Co., bullion and exchange bankers, had an office in New York on Wall Street. (Information from letterheads)
Ludlow, Beebee & Co. had an office in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
1 folder (14 Items)
- Beebee & Co. (New York, N.Y.)
- Beebee, Ludlow & Co. (New York, N.Y.)
- Letters (Correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Ludlow, Beebee & Co. (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Precious metals Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Receipts (Financial records) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Guide to the Beebee, Ludlow & Co. Collection
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note