Harold L. Bolstad Papers
Scope and Content Note
Papers comprised chiefly of letters Harold Bolstad sent to his sister Lois Kutscha and her husband Norman P. Kutscha during his service in the U.S. Marine Corps. He was in Vietnam from August 1970 to May 1971. Included also is a short biography of Harold L. Bolstad, a photograph of him in the Marine Corps, and a newspaper clipping with a picture of him in Vietnam.
- Bolstad, Harold L., 1947- (Person)
Language of Materials
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Harold L. Bolstad was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1947. He graduated from high school in Shorewood, Wisconsin in 1966 and attended the University of Wisconsin at Stevens Point from 1966 to 1968. He joined the U.S. Marines in December 1968 and was discharged in December 1971. He served in Vietnam from August 1970 to May 1971. He re-entered the University of Wisconsin at Stevens Point in 1972 and graduated with a major in geography in 1974.
Lois Kutscha was the sister of Harold L. Bolstad. She was married to Norman P. Kutscha, assistant professor of wood technology at the University of Maine at Orono.
1 folder (46 Items)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Deposited by Lois Kutscha, sister of H.L. Bolstad.
- Clippings Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Kutscha, Lois
- Kutscha, Norman P.
- Letters (Correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Soldiers -- Correspondence Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States. Marine Corps
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Harold L. Bolstad Papers
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note