New Gloucester Creamery Butter Company Records
Scope and Contents Note
The records of a creamery in New Gloucester, Maine. Included are the certificate of organization, articles of agreement, by-laws, deeds, insurance policies (1884, 1885 and 1887), and bills and receipts.
- Creation: 1883-1888
- New Gloucester Creamery Butter Company (New Gloucester, Me.) (Organization)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
The New Gloucester Creamery Butter Company in New Gloucester, Maine was incorporated in June 1883. The officers were Chas. P. Haskell, President; John W. True, Treasurer; Jabez True, Nicholas Ridout, and Joseph B. Hammond, Directors. The purpose of the corporation was the manufacture of creamery butter.
1 folder (17 items)
Language of Materials
The records of a creamery in New Gloucester, Maine.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the New Gloucester Creamery Butter Company Records
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note