Richard T. Dunlap Receipt Book
Scope and Contents
A receipt book for payments by Richard T. Dunlap. Some of the entries are for taxes received and the last entry is for money received from the estate of R.T. Dunlap dated April 6, 1864.
- April 23 1831- April 6 1864
- Dunlap, Richard T., 1789-1863 (Person)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
General Richard T. Dunlap, son of Captain John Dunlap, was born in Brunswick, Maine, June 28, 1789. During the earlier part of his life he was engaged in the mercantile business, and later in shipping and banking. He was president of the old Brunswick Bank for a number of years. He was exact and methodical in business and never undertook an active part in political life. He died in Brunswick, October 26, 1863, at the age of seventy-four.
1 folder (1 item; 20 cm.)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Richard T. Dunlap Receipt Book
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note