Henry S. Burrage Letter
Scope and Contents
Autograph letter signed. Letter accompanying gift to library of Higgins Academy.
- August 2, 1890
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Henry S. Burrage was born 1837 Jan. 7 in Fitchburg, Mass., and died in 1926. He was the state historian of Maine, editor of the Portland-based Zion's Advocate, and a clergyman. He was also a Civil War soldier from Massachusetts.
1 item (1 page; 17 cm.)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Henry S. Burrage Letter
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note