William Cullen Bryant Letter
Scope and Contents
Autograph letter signed. Letter concerns a book of verses written by Bryant being sent to Phillips.
- January 2 1864
- Bryant, William Cullen, 1794-1878 (Person)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
William Cullen Bryant was born 1794 in Cummington, Mass., and died in 1878. He was a poet and an editor of the New York Evening Post for about fifty years.
1 item (1 page; 16 cm.)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the William Cullen Bryant Letter
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note