William Jennings Bryan Letter
Scope and Contents
Autograph letter signed. Letter refers to Chatauqua work, an editorial on "The Right of Seniority"(?), the appointment of a Catholic to the Cabinet, and suggestions for other appointments.
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 (Person)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
William Jennings Bryan was born 1860 in Salem, Ill., and died in 1925. He ran unsuccessfully three times as the Democratic candidate for president and was Woodrow Wilson's Secretary of State from 1913 to 1915.
1 item (4 pages; 29 cm.)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Ronald B. Levinson.
- Guide to the William Jennings Bryan Letter
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note