Herbert Ross Brown Letter to Arthur Andrew Hauck
Scope and Contents
Typed copy of letter. Letter praises Milton Ellis, who had just stepped down from his position as editor of the New England Quarterly, which Brown subsequently took.
- January 5 1945
- Brown, Herbert Ross, 1902-1988 (Person)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Herbert Brown was born 1902 in Allentown, Pa., and died 1988 July 26. He was a professor of American Literature at Bowdoin College and was the managing editor of the New England Quarterly for 36 years. He lived in Brunswick.
1 item (1page; 28 cm.)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Cecil Reynolds.
- Guide to the Herbert Ross Brown Letter to Arthur Andrew Hauck
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note