Omar Nelson Bradley Letter
Scope and Contents
Typed letter signed. Letter from Omar Bradley thanking Arthur Hauck for his congratulations on his appointment and expressing his enjoyment working with him during his last two years as Administrator of Veterans Affairs. Carbon copy of letter from Arthur A. Hauck to General Omar Bradley congratulating him on his appointment as Chief of Staff of the United States Army included.
- 1947 Dec. 8.
- Bradley, Omar Nelson, 1893-1981 (Person)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Bradley, a U.S. Army General, was Administrator of Veterans Affairs for two years, and had recently taken General Eisenhower's position as Chief of Staff in the Army at the time of the letter. He was born 1893 Feb. 12 and died 1981 in Moberly, Missouri.
1 items (1 page ; 23 cm ; carbon copy of letter 28 cm)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Omar Nelson Bradley Letter
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note