Yarmouth Electric Company Records (Central Maine Power Company Collection)
Scope and Contents
Financial records of a local electric utility in Maine. Included are a cash book (Apr.-Aug. 1921), an operating journal (Mar. 1921-Aug. 1921), and a ledger (Apr.-July 1921).
- Yarmouth Electric Company (Me.) (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
The Yarmouth Electric Company was acquired by Central Maine Power Company in 1921.
3 ledgers (25-36 cm.)
Language of Materials
- Cashbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Electric utilities -- Maine Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Financial records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Journals (Accounts) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Ledgers (Account books) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Guide to the Yarmouth Electric Company Records (Central Maine Power Company Collection)
- In Progress
- Brenda Howitson Steeves
- March 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note