Winthrop & Wayne Light & Power Company Records (Central Maine Power Company Collection)
Scope and Contents
Financial records of a local electric utility in Maine. Included are a journal (Dec. 1915-Dec. 1920), a ledger (June 1915-Aug. 1921), Cash Receipts (Dec. 1917-1919, 1919-1920), Cash Disbursements (Jan. 1916-Dec. 1920), Cash Book (July 1920-Aug. 1921), Voucher Register (June 1915-June 1920), and an operating journal (Jan.-July 1921).
- Creation: 1915-1921
- Winthrop & Wayne Light & Power Company (Me.) (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
The Winthrop & Wayne Light & Power Company was acquired by Central Maine Power Company in 1921.
8 ledgers (25-36 cm.)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Winthrop & Wayne Light & Power Company Records (Central Maine Power Company Collection)
- In Progress
- Brenda Howitson Steeves
- March 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note