Wilton Light Company Valuation Document (Maine Consolidated Power Company Collection)
Scope and Contents
The valuation document has title "Valuation of Wilton Light Company showing estimated original cost of physical property classified in accordance with the capital account for electric utilities as prescribed by the Public Utilities Commission, Augusta, Maine. Appendix 1" by Paul L. Bean, Consulting and Hydraulic Engineer, Lewiston, Maine.
- Creation: 1928
- Bean, Paul Leonard (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 ledger (37 cm.)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Wilton Light Company Valuation Document (Maine Consolidated Power Company Collection)
- In Progress
- Brenda Howitson Steeves
- March 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note