Waterford Light and Power Company Records (Central Maine Power Company Collection)
Scope and Contents
Financial records of a local electric utility in Maine.
- Creation: 1931-1935
- Waterford Light and Power Company (Me.) (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
The Waterford Light and Power Company merged with the Central Maine Power Company as of July 31, 1935.
3 ledgers (25-36 cm.)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Waterford Light and Power Company Records (Central Maine Power Company Collection)
- In Progress
- Brenda Howitson Steeves
- March 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note