Account Book (1806-1809)
Identifier: SpC MS 0592
Scope and Contents
Entries record carting and hauling of items such as hay, rum, wood, bricks.
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Place and owner of account book not known.
1 ledger (38 cm.)
Language of Materials
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the Account Book (1806-1809)
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note