Account Book (1861-1865)
Scope and Contents
First entry, August 19, 1861 Samuel Boston.
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Possibly the account book of a tannery. Includes sales of boots, shoes, horses, blankets, and other items.
1 ledger (35 cm)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Hayden Atwood.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the Account Book (1861-1865)
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note