Account Book (1844-1860)
Identifier: SpC MS 0589
Scope and Contents
Possibly the account book of a sawmill. Entries include information on sawing.
- November 16, 1844-March 8, 1860
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 ledger (20 cm.)
Language of Materials
With loose sheets folded.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the Account Book (1844-1860)
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note