Bridgeport Harbor Station, Unit #2 Account Codes
Scope and Contents
The notebook of photocopied leaves contains account codes used to report costs in connection with the construction of Bridgeport Harbor Station, Unit #2. Included is a letter sent to the Comptroller of Central Maine Power Company in Augusta.
- United Illuminating Company (New Haven, Conn.) (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
The United Illuminating Company in New Haven, Conn., was formed in 1899 when the Bridgeport Electric Company merged with the New Haven Electric Company. UI is a regional distribution utility providing electricity and energy-related services to customers in the Greater New Haven and Greater Bridgeport areas.
1 volume (29 cm.)
Language of Materials
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Bridgeport (Conn.) -- Harbor Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Bridgeport Harbor Station, Unit #2
- Central Maine Power Company
- Financial records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Guide to the Bridgeport Harbor Station, Unit #2 Account Codes
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections Repository
5729 Raymond H. Fogler Library
University of Maine
Orono ME 04469-5729 United States