C. W. Tibbetts Insurance Policy Register
Identifier: SpC MS 0501
Scope and Contents
Account book of insurance policies written by C. W. Tibbetts, agent, in Farmington, N.H. Contains recipes from newspapers glued to some pages.
- Tibbetts, C. W. (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 ledger (53 pages ; 39 cm.)
Language of Materials
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- British America Assurance Company
- Clippings Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Cookery Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Insurance policies -- New Hampshire -- Farmington -- Registers Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ledgers (Account books) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Registers (Lists) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Guide to the C. W. Tibbetts Insurance Policy Register
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note