Deborah Thompson Architectural Papers
Scope and Contents
The architectural papers concern primarily the research and writing of the book "Bangor, Maine, 1769-1914: an architectural history." The collection includes manuscripts, proofs, and notes.
- Thompson, Deborah (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Deborah Thompson holds a Ph.D. from Columbia University and was a Research Associate Professor of History at UMaine, Orono. She has been associated with the Colby College Museum, the Bangor Historical Society, and the Bangor Historic Preservation Committee.
9 linear feet (9 boxes)
Language of Materials
The collection includes manuscripts, proofs, and notes.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Deborah Thompson, 1982-1992.
Publications About Described Materials
- Architecture -- History -- Maine -- Bangor Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Bangor (Me.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Galley proofs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Manuscripts Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Notes Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Guide to the Deborah Thompson Architectural Papers
- Box And Folder List Available
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for uncoded script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.