Sebasticook Water Power Company Records (Central Maine Power Company Collection)
Identifier: SpC MS 0457
Scope and Contents
Financial records of a local electric utility in Maine. Included are a cashbook from Dec. 1902-Sept. 1911, a journal from Feb. 1905 to Oct. 1911, and 2 ledgers covering the years 1905 to 1911.
- Sebasticook Water Power Company (Me.) (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
The Sebasticook Water Power Company was a local electric utility in Maine which was acquired by the Central Maine Power Company in 1911.
4 ledgers (35-36 cm.)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Sebasticook Water Power Company Records (Central Maine Power Company Collection)
- In Progress
- Brenda Howitson Steeves
- March 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note