Independent Order of Odd Fellows Collection
Scope and Contents
Collection includes issues of International Rebekah news (1976-1984), issues of International Odd Fellow (1977-1978), issues of International Odd Fellow & Rebekah (1985-1988), reports of secretary, treasurer and budget committee of Rebekah Assembly, I.O.O.F. of Maine (1976/77-1978/79), Official report of the proceedings of the Sovereign Grand Lodge I.O.O.F. (1939, 1951-1954), Proceedings of the Rebekah Assembly of the state of Maine (1982-1984), booklets, catalogs and order forms.
- Independent Order of Odd Fellows (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 linear foot (1 box)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated by Star of Hope Rebekah Lodge #117.
- Catalogs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- International Association of Rebekah Assemblies, IOOF
- Official reports Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Pamphlets Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Periodicals Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Rebekah Assembly of Maine
- Secret societies -- Maine Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Independent Order of Odd Fellows Collection
- In Progress
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections Repository
5729 Raymond H. Fogler Library
University of Maine
Orono ME 04469-5729 United States