Readfield Light & Power Company Records (Central Maine Power Company Collection)
Scope and Contents
Financial records of a local electric utility in Maine.
- Readfield Light & Power Company (Me.) (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
The Readfield Light & Power Company, located in Readfield, Maine, was authorized by Chapter 173 of the Acts of 1911 to supply gas and electricity to the communities of Readfield, Mount Vernon and Vienna, and to supply water to Readfield and Mount Vernon. The company was acquired by Central Maine Power Company in 1921.
7 ledgers (24-36 cm.)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Readfield Light & Power Company Records (Central Maine Power Company Collection)
- In Progress
- Brenda Howitson Steeves
- March 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note