Frank G. Patterson Ledger and Diary
Identifier: SpC MS 0388
Scope and Contents
Ledger and diary listing accounts and events in Portland, Maine.
- December 23, 1852-August 12, 1862
- Patterson, Frank G. (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Frank G. Patterson appears to be a resident of Portland, Maine during the middle 1800s.
1 ledger (34 cm.)
Language of Materials
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the Frank G. Patterson Ledger and Diary
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note