Showing Collections: 1701 - 1714 of 1714
Identifier: SpC MS 1738
Overview The collection consists primarily of published articles gathered by Richard G. Woodbridge to inform his scientific work.
Identifier: SpC MS 1602
Overview Collection contains papers of various members of the Woodsum family, especially William Woodsum, his son William Woodsum, Jr., and William's son Nathaniel B. Woodsum of Saco and Peru, Maine. A folder of papers of the Demeritt family and documents from the Free Will Baptist Church in Peru, Maine, are also found in the collection.
Identifier: SpC MS 1323-sc
Overview A volume maintained by an unidentified person in Westbrook, Maine, detailing days of work performed by various individuals and their pay. Only a few entries describe the kinds of work done, such as sawing wood, mending chains, repairing irons for wagons, etc.
Identifier: SpC MS 0169
Identifier: SpC MS 0639
Identifier: SpC MS 0199
Identifier: SpC MS 0641
Identifier: SpC MS 1623-sc
Overview Created as a project for a class at Old Town High School, Old Town, Maine. "A Church in Time" includes text; two CD-ROMs with script, history and photographs; and transcription of script.
Identifier: SpC MS 0642
Identifier: SpC MS 0643
Overview Collection relating to the circus career of "Yorkie the Clown," and restaurant owner from Camden, Maine. Includes correspondence, clippings, and memorabilia.
Identifier: SpC MS 1330
Overview The collection contains a daily list of farm chores, diaries, and correspondence of the York family of New Sharon, Maine.
Identifier: SpC MS 0974-sc
Overview Two diaries, one written in 1876 and one in 1917, by Frederick Osborne Young.
Identifier: SpC MS 1441
Overview The collection contains minutes of YMCA meetings, annual reports, newsletters, information about conferences, etc.
Identifier: SpC MS 1680-sc
Overview Contains the records of a group founded in Machiasport, Maine, in 1890.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 1589
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 105
- Northeast Archives of Folklore and Oral History 17
- /repositories/4 3
- Correspondence 343
- Ledgers (Account books) 212
- Clippings 190
- Diaries 182
- Letters (Correspondence) 180
- Account books 162
- Photographs 152
- Financial records 146
- Minutes 100
- Daybooks 96
- Receipts (Financial records) 83
- Scrapbooks 83
- Reports 78
- Manuscripts 75
- Pamphlets 58
- Business records 56
- Articles 55
- Groceries -- Prices 55
- Typescipts 52
- Notes 47 ∧ less
- University of Maine 150
- Central Maine Power Company 49
- State College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts (Maine) 13
- Chamberlain, Joshua Lawrence, 1828-1914 12
- Bowdoin College 8
- Fernald, Merritt Caldwell, 1838-1916 7
- University of Maine. Department of History 7
- Blaine, James Gillespie, 1830-1893 6
- Hamlin, George H. 6
- Maine Masque Theater 6
- U.S. Customs Service 6
- University of Maine. Cooperative Extension 6
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company 5
- Delta Delta Delta. Alpha Kappa Chapter (University of Maine) 5
- Eckstorm, Fannie Hardy, 1865-1946 5
- Great Northern Paper Company 5
- Maine Agricultural Experiment Station 5
- Maine Consolidated Power Company 5
- Maine Federation of Women's Clubs 5
- Maine. Militia 5 ∧ less