Showing Collections: 1 - 100 of 177
Papers of a scholar in international relations of the Far East. Included are correspondence, Yenan (1937) records, photographs, newspaper clippings, books collected by Bisson, and reprints of his works.
The collection contains personal correspondence, photographs, and a few Cooperative Extension publications related to Dr. Briwa’s career. The majority of the letters were written in recognition of her retirement.
Writings, research materials, and notes on Maine academies, of a professor of Education, and author. Most of the papers are concerned with her writings whose topics include schools and academies in Maine, education, and place names in Maine.
Family papers, calendars, correspondence, unpublished manuscripts, literary notes, photographs, and clippings of Maine author Miriam Colwell and her partner, the artist Chenoweth Hall. Cole family papers include business records of the Deasy and Handy Country Store, several Cole family businesses, journals, correspondence, photographs, and genealogical information for the community of Prospect Harbor.
The papers of a stage and vaudeville star. Included are letters, newspaper clippings, photographs, postcards, and memorabilia concerning her family and her stage career.
The Earl Green collection consists of papers of Dr. Earl Green and his wife and associate, Margaret C. Green. Included are personal papers from graduate school, teaching papers from Ohio State, research materials from Jackson Lab, and before, Jackson Lab business papers, and reprints of articles by Jackson Lab's staff and others on genetics.
- Subject: Photographs X
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 158
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 19
- University of Maine 29
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company 4
- Diamond International Corporation 3
- Hamlin, George H. 3
- University of Maine. Cooperative Extension 3
- Bowdoin College 2
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 2
- Day, Helen M., 1901-1987 2
- Eastern State Normal School (Castine, Me.) 2
- Eckstorm, Fannie Hardy, 1865-1946 2
- Emery family 2
- Emery, Roscoe C., 1886-1969 2
- Geological Survey (U.S.) 2
- International Paper Company 2
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 2
- Katahdin Iron Works (Firm) 2
- Maine Central Railroad Company 2
- Maine Masque Theater 2
- Norton, Arthur Herbert, 1870-1943 2
- Penobscot Lumbering Association 2 ∧ less