Showing Collections: 1 - 100 of 490
Academic Affairs. Division Of Lifelong Learning. Continuing Education Division (University Of Maine) Records
Papers of a scholar in international relations of the Far East. Included are correspondence, Yenan (1937) records, photographs, newspaper clippings, books collected by Bisson, and reprints of his works.
The collection contains personal correspondence, photographs, and a few Cooperative Extension publications related to Dr. Briwa’s career. The majority of the letters were written in recognition of her retirement.
Writings, research materials, and notes on Maine academies, of a professor of Education, and author. Most of the papers are concerned with her writings whose topics include schools and academies in Maine, education, and place names in Maine.
Academic Affairs. Dean, College Of Natural Science, Forestry, And Agriculture. College Of Agriculture (University Of Maine) Records
Academic Affairs. Dean, College Of Natural Science, Forestry, And Agriculture. College Of Life Sciences And Agriculture (University Of Maine) Records
Family papers, calendars, correspondence, unpublished manuscripts, literary notes, photographs, and clippings of Maine author Miriam Colwell and her partner, the artist Chenoweth Hall. Cole family papers include business records of the Deasy and Handy Country Store, several Cole family businesses, journals, correspondence, photographs, and genealogical information for the community of Prospect Harbor.
Academic Affairs. Dean, College Of Liberal Arts And Sciences. Communication & Journalism Department (University Of Maine) Records
- Subject: Correspondence X
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 440
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 50
- University of Maine 51
- Blaine, James Gillespie, 1830-1893 6
- Chamberlain, Joshua Lawrence, 1828-1914 6
- Hamlin, George H. 5
- Central Maine Power Company 4
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 3
- Eckstorm, Fannie Hardy, 1865-1946 3
- European and North American Railway Company 3
- Fessenden, William Pitt, 1806-1869 3
- Frye, William P. (William Pierce), 1831-1911 3
- Hamlin, Hannibal, 1809-1891, 1809-1891 3
- Maine Agricultural Experiment Station 3
- Morrill, Lot M. (Lot Myrick), 1812-1883 3
- Smith family 3
- Smith, Margaret Chase, 1897-1995 3
- United States. Army 3
- University of Maine. Department of History 3
- AFL-CIO 2
- Alden, James, 1810-1877 2
- Ames family 2 ∧ less