Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Identifier: SpC MS 1366-sc
Scope and Contents An album containing unidentified, undated photographs of the route, construction and equipment of the Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company in Maine. The photographer is also unidentified. The album is accompanied by 27 photographs of similar scenes, also unidentified.
Identifier: SpC MS 0081
Overview Negatives of photographs taken between 1914 and 1939 by Call of outdoor scenes of mountains, lakes, woods and streams in the northern part of Maine.
Identifier: SpC MS 1569
Identifier: SpC MS 0923-sc
Overview The papers of the Lovejoy and McLeod families of Old Town and Stillwater, Maine.
Identifier: SpC MS 0407-sc
Overview The collection provides views of Maine from the early 20th century. It includes a photographic postcard "B. & A.R.R. Series. State Line Tunnel", produced by The Hugh C. Leighton Co., manufacturers, Portland, Me.; a photographic postcard probably of the Boothbay area produced by McDougall & Keefe, Boothbay Harbor, Me.; a photographic postcard "Main Street, Damariscotta, Maine", produced by American Art Post Card Co., Boston, Mass.; a picture postcard "Damariscotta Lake, Damariscotta,...
- Names: Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company X
- Aroostook County (Me.) -- Photographs 1
- Arts 1
- Bar Harbor (Me.) -- Photographs 1
- Baxter State Park (Me.) -- Photographs 1
- Boothbay Harbor Region (Me.) -- Photographs 1
- Damariscotta (Me.) -- Description and travel -- Views 1
- Damariscotta Lake (Me.) -- Photographs 1
- Deeds 1
- Derby shops 1
- Dexter (Me.) -- Photographs 1
- Fishing guides -- Maine 1
- Greenville (Me.) -- Photographs 1
- Hunting guides -- Maine 1
- Interpositives 1
- Katahdin, Mount (Me.) -- Photographs 1
- Logging -- Photographs -- Maine 1
- Maine -- Description and travel 1
- Maine -- Description and travel -- Views 1
- Medford (Me.) -- History 1
- Moosehead Lake (Me.) -- Photographs 1 ∧ less