Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Photograph Album
Identifier: SpC MS 1366-sc
An album containing unidentified, undated photographs of the route, construction and equipment of the Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company in Maine. The photographer is also unidentified. The album is accompanied by 27 photographs of similar scenes, also unidentified.
- Other: Date Not Yet Determined
Restrictions on Access
No restrictions on access.
Retrictions on Use
Information on literary rights available in the repository..
1 volume (1 volume ; 18 x 25 cm.)
The Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company was incorporated in 1891. Its lines ran from Bangor, Maine to Oakfield, Houlton, Madawaska, Presque Island and Searsport, Maine.
General Note Title supplied by cataloger.
- Guide to the Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Photograph Album
- No additional box or folder list for this small collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- January 2015: finding aid revisiion description not supplied