William E. Atlee Letter, July 17, 1898, Manila Bay
Identifier: SpC MS 1355-sc
A copy of a letter addressed to "My dear friend" and written by Atlee on board the Revenue Cutter Hugh McCulloch. The letter describes the actions of the McCulloch in guarding the mouth of the Malabou River near Manila and gives a detailed account of the Battle of Manila Bay.
- July 17, 1898
- Atlee, William E. (Person)
Restrictions on Access
No restrictions on access.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Cover title: The battle of Manilla [sic] on board McCulloch.
General Note Typescript (carbon copy)
General No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the William E. Atlee Letter, July 17, 1898, Manila Bay
- No additional box or folder list for this small collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- December 2014: finding aid revisiion description not supplied